First thing you should know about our Ghee is that it is delicious. Taste the difference! You couldn’t ask
for higher quality butter. You’ll love the way it tastes and transforms any dish!
Many top athletes and nutrition experts agree that Ghee is the healthiest and most nutritious form of
butter. Click here to learn more about what Ghee is. It takes more than talent to be a great athlete and
you don’t have to be a great athlete to treat your body like a great athlete.
Do you want to have delicious meals? Lose weight? Burn body fat? Wod faster? Become stronger?
That’s where OMGhee fits in.
SO NOW LETS GET SOME FACTS ABOUT GHEE!
1. CLA (Conjugated linoleic acid) – This is an amazing fatty acid with incredible health benefits.
OMghee is one of the highest ORGANIC sources of CLA available.
- Studies have that CLA increases lean body mass while decreasing overall body fat mass!!!! This is why we say eat our fat to lose your fat!
- CLA has been shown to improve your immune system! Remember that the majority of your immune system is powered by what’s in your gut.
- CLA has shown promise in blocking the development of multiple types of cancer such as prostate, lung, and breast cancers.
- Using CLA with a diabetes friendly diet can improve existing diabetes and even prevent onset diabetes. CLA can be helpful to those with diabetes by improving the movement of glucose into cells, which assists in lowering insulin levels.
- CLA also helps reduce inflammation which in turn can reduce rheumatoid arthritis. CLA blocks excess production of pro-inflammatory immune agents, leading to less joint destruction and inflammation.
- CLA can prevent heart disease! CLA decreases bad cholesterol and assists in preventing atherosclerosis. OMghee also lowers insulin levels and when insulin levels are high they can contribute to atherosclerosis.
2. Ghee is packed with short, medium, and long chain fatty acids both from saturated and
unsaturated fats. Your body cannot produce these fats on its own and it needs these fats to
function at its best. (will expand and add links)
3. Ghee contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids! Studies have shown that these fatty
acids can have health benefits on:
- Prevent coronary heart disease
- Prevent stroke
- Prevent diabetes
- Promote healthy nerve activity
- Improve vitamin absorption
- Maintain a healthy immune system
- Promote cell development
- Some Cancers
- Skin Disorders
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- Attention Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
- Macular Degeneration
- Digestive Difficulties
- Vitamin A – assists in protein absorption and has been shown to slow the aging process
- Assists in the digestion and metabolic process of carbs
- Stimulates growth of new cells and works as an antioxidant to protect them from disease
- Aids in bone growth
- Vitamin D – Assists in the absorption of phosphorous and calcium allowing the body to use it to properly develop the growth of bones and teeth.
- Helps to regulate a proper heartbeat and thyroid function
- Vitamin D also increases immunity and fights against muscle weakness
- Vitamin D is also used to combat certain health problems such as osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, hypocalcemia, and colon and breast cancer
- Many people have a vitamin D deficiency. The body uses sunlight to provide itself with vitamin D but it cannot produce enough from sunlight alone. OMghee is a great way to assist the body in producing more.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that maximizes oxygenation of body cells
- It also prevents the destruction of your cells
- Vitamin K – Plays a proper role in the clotting of blood
- Vitamin K stimulates bone growth and repair by helping to synthesize osteocalcin, the bone tissue protein to which calcium attaches and crystallizes.
- Vitamin K works to convert glucose to glycogen and maintain healthy intestinal function.